I thought the goal was to approximate what regular Flex TileLayout did.
The fact that TileLayout uses flexbox under the covers is an
implementation detail.  IMO, Flex TileLayout behavior would be the default
TileLayout to simplify migration and other options would have longer names.

No matter what, if SWF and HTML don't currently match, we should fix it so
they do.

My 2 cents,
-Alex