I think Github is a better way to crowd-source documentation than asking
folks to write to a Wiki page.
It enables anyone to start working on documentation and then send a PR.

That said, Olaf, since you are already a committer, you can simply check in
the docs into the flex-asjs git repo and continue working there as well.

Thanks,
Om