Hi Vaibhav,

every plugin that is executed during the build is performed in an "execution"
and every execution has an "id".
If a plugin is added via "packaging" or binds to default phases, this execution
is defined by the plugin developer. So YES the Id is defined by the flexmojos
developer, but this is a totally normal thing for every maven plugin.

Take this output from another maven build, I just ran:

[INFO] --- download-maven-plugin:1.4.0:wget (get-fontawesome) @ plclogger ---
[INFO] Got from cache:
/Users/christofer.dutz/Maven-Repository/.cache/download-maven-plugin/font-awesome-4.7.0.zip_df252855391c0a4f40161f9b242d95c8
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.0.2:copy-resources (copy-site-resources) @
plclogger ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] Copying 1 resource to
/Users/christofer.dutz/Projects/Apache/PLC4X/examples/plclogger/target/site/js
[INFO] Copying 1 resource to
/Users/christofer.dutz/Projects/Apache/PLC4X/examples/plclogger/target/site/css
[INFO] Copying 6 resources to
/Users/christofer.dutz/Projects/Apache/PLC4X/examples/plclogger/target/site/fonts
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.4:site (default-site) @ plclogger ---
[INFO] configuring report plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1

You can see in the "--" lines ... the first executes the wget goal of the
download-maven-plugin and the execution id is "get-fontawesome".
The second is the copy-resources goal of the maven-resources-plugin and the
execution is called "copy-site-resources" ... and so on ...

I did notice however, that you are using an insanely old version of Flexmojos
... the current version is 7.1.1 ...
And I am the one responsible for everything that happened beyond 5.x.

Your last problem reported is not a Maven problem, but a IDE integration
problem. I would assume you are using IntelliJ?
Here the version bundled is probably newer than the maven version Flexmojos 3.8
is able to run with.

Chris