Hi,

> IMO, we'd be better off having these files donated to Apache so the header
> does not need to change.  There is no need to keep it as third-party since
> the original author hasn't touched it in years.  I'm pretty sure it is ok
> for me to just say it is owned by Adobe and thus donated.   We've done
> this in the past without a whole SGA.  It is just a couple of files.

I’ve changed the headers IMO it better to comply with ASF legal policy than not
to. If you want retroactively get them donated I believe you would need to
confirm that Adobe does own the copyright and check on legal discuss if that’s
OK. I’ll change the headers back to ASF ones for you if they need to be.

I put the copyright as "Copyright 2011 Piotr Walczyszyn or Adobe” as although
he was working for Adobe at the time this was his personal blog and I don’t
know the what the terms of his contact with Adobe was or how employee/employer
copyright ownership works under Polish copyright law. (He was based in Poland
according to his blog.)

Re "There is no need to keep it as third-party since the original author hasn't
touched it in years.” I think you find that copyright lasts a little longer
than that :-) I’ve no idea what it is in Poland but here (and the US) it’s life
of the author + 70 years.