My beloved flex tour (not see for a long time now) in Roayle :D
I read in the past that intention but did not know it was actually done.

"I am focused on the Emulation Components that are intended to mimic MX and
Spark components in Flex in order to lower the effort of migrating from Flex
to Royale"
That would definitively make the things easier and it's on my opinion the
good way to go.
I understand that started as things in Royale that are not compatible with
Flex, so you could evolve however have a compatible layer it's a most to
have.
If I migrate an entire project, later I can move each piece for something
more like Royale.

I understand that this is a community but end up with one man show (you).

I would love to contribute as I already did (a little) with Flex, however I
need to first enter on Roayle that it's a completly new game for me, so I'm
new on that field but you wake up my interested, so I will check later.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/