Alex,

The e-mail links are hidden !
Anyway, I tried to subscribe again.

Meanwhile I tried to get the night build (I really, really want to see
MX/Spark emulation on action) but I got a page error !

"we have some tooling to try to analyze your code"
Great. Can you please point me where this tools are and how to use them (I
suposed that's a command line) ?

A few more questions:
1. Apache Roayle support FXG (visual elements and colors with XML) in the
same way as Flex SDK or there is plans to ?
2. Flex SDK on AIR have native support (without ANE) for SQLite. This is
very important for mobile applications and also for offline content on
desktop applications. Does Royale supports this ?
3. AIR supports native extensions that are important for mobile. How Apache
Roayle deals with that ?

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/