Hi Alex,

I see now at once all my attempts to Flex Users mailing list (I like to use
directly from Nabble, despite of the UI).

However, I still don't see any change no Royale Users mailing list:
http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/
Perhaps a issue related with permissions of my user (I have the registration
on Apache Flex foruns from a long time but my registration on Royale is
new).

About the questions:
You can generate an API Report by following these instructions:
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Generating-an-API-Report
R: Thank you. I will investigate that.

1) Apache Royale does have some support for FXG.  It might need improvement.
R: OK. I use FXG and love it.
2) AIR APIs are generally replaced by Cordova APIs/Plugins.  So see if
Cordova has suitable SQLite plugins.
R: OK.
3) AIR Native Extensions are also generally replaced by Cordova Plugins.
R: OK.

Seems that I have a long way to go thru ...
I Will do it on baby steps as a parallel project along with my development
that can't stop.

I did the same with my backend for convert from .NET Framework to .NET Core.
It took me an year but is now it's a reallity and stable to finally ready to
move.
I converted the code, check the conflit points. Found alternatives
compatible with both frameworks at put them in productions (allows to
garantee that works).
And on the very limit I ended up build new components and offer then to the
community (since it's not my core).

I will try do the same strategy the frontend (Flex to Royale), because after
what I see now, Royale seems to be a real thing now and it's not a alpha
product anymore (at least on the general concept).

I first experience (a very long time ago) was so bad that even to build a
simple test case was a nightmare but now I can.

The new components are very important as good foundations however the
emulation that you guys are working is the key for the success.
There are a lot of projects out there that without the emulation are
impossible to migrate (even so it's a hard work) and if this projects move
to Royale, the community will grow.
On my opinion, the version 1.0 should have the emulation as complete as
possible.

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/