Hi Fabian,

It’s great to hear that we are going to start it!

I’m glad to share our current Streaming Table API [1]. I find that that all
aggregation functions are scoped to the defined window in Flink Stream Table
API design [2] and Calcite StreamSQL desgin [3]. I’m thinking that do we need
global aggregation? The global aggregation means that aggregation is applied
only on grouped key not including window which is supported in DataStream
`datastream.keyBy(f1).sum(f2)`.

Since the window syntax of StreamSQL is not implemented yet, so will we help
Calcite community with that first or work code for window+agg Table API first ?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMUzvBAWSyQ39T8MyxUi0zNHyvLUnyGMPA7_RLSDpFw/edit?usp=sharing

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMUzvBAWSyQ39T8MyxUi0zNHyvLUnyGMPA7_RLSDpFw/edit?usp=sharing>
[2]