Building Flink from root now takes long time due to more and more modules
that we have =(
For me if takes about 50 minutes or more when doing "mvn clean install
-DskipTests"

Should we start adding Maven profiles to help exclude some Maven modules,
like connectors and flink-libraries by default ?

Do you guys see the same behavior?

- Henry