I'm in favour of splitting the project up into multiple repositories. This
will decrease building and testing time locally as well as on Travis. The
downside, however, will be that if not built together, conflicting changes
between different modules might go unnoticed until the release or the next
time someone commits to the respective sub repository.

Cheers,
Till