I'm not sure that this is feasible, doing all at the same time could mean
doing nothing((((
I'm just afraid, that words: we will work on streaming not on batching, we
have no commiter's time for this, mean that yes, we started work on
FLINK-1730, but nobody will commit this work in the end, as it already was
with this ticket.

23 февр. 2017 г. 14:26 пользователь "Gábor Hermann" <m...@gaborhermann.com>