Hi Alexey,

thanks for looking into it. Are we currently facing any problems with Netty
4.0.27 (bugs or performance)? I agree that in general we should try to use
the latest bug fix release. However, in the past we have seen that they
might entail some slight behaviour changes which breaks things on the Flink
side. Since Netty is quite crucial for Flink, I would be extra careful here
when bumping versions, especially if there is no strong need for it.

However, if we do the change at the beginning of the next release cycle, we
might have enough exposure time to verify whether things work or not.

Cheers,
Till