Hi

I found ticket in jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3952

For update to latest 4.0 I can create separate ticket and pull request in
nearest 2 day. (I test in my env and all work correctly)

Update on 4.1 not so easy:
1) we use tv.cntt:netty-router:jar:1.10 for rest endpoints
2) netty-router mostly stoped development and have support only netty 4.0
3) latest versions say then they support 4.1 netty, but from my opinion
they under heavy refactoring and I can't recommend replace netty-router
1.10 on this version

we have 2 ways to resolve this problem:
1) remove dependency on netty-router
2) rebuild and repack netty-router 1.10 with new version on netty 4.1 (as
PoC I already did this work, and all work correctly, only small changes
required)

We already have custom akka build and build also netty-router under
discussion.

Thanks
Alexey Diomin