Nice timing, Fabian!

Your checklist aligns our plans very well. Here are the things we are
working on & planning to contribute to release 1.4:
1. DDL (with property waterMark config for source-table, and emit config on
result-table)
2. unbounded stream-stream joins (with retraction supported)
3. backend state user interface for UDAGG
4. UDOP (as oppose to UDF(scalars to scalar)/UDTF(scalar to
table)/UDAGG(table to scalar), this allows user to define a table to table
conversion business logic)

Some of them already have PR/jira, while some are not. We will send out the
design doc for the missing ones very soon. Looking forward to the 1.4
release.

Btw, what is "Table-Table (with retraction)" you have mentioned in your
plan?

Regards,
Shaoxuan