Hi everybody,

Shaoxuan, Timo, and I compiled a list of features from the replies to this
thread, features that didn't make it into 1.3, and some additional ones.
We also graded them by importance, tried to assess the effort, and added
links to JIRAs (some existed already others were created) and existing PRs.

Please have a look at the list and give feedback if you want to add a
feature to the list or do not agree with the importance or effort
assessment either by replying to this thread or commenting on the document.

-> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I7YuF6lfxyuyPIve_
VtLDNMfSKcepZJbnZfVueqlQN4

Thanks,
Fabian