Hi Aljoscha, can we get this feature in for 1.5.0? We have a lot of
internal users waiting for this feature.

[FLINK-7923 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7923>] Support
accessing subfields of a Composite element in an Object Array type column

Thanks a lot
Shuyi

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."