Sounds good to me. +1 from my side.

Am 2/12/18 um 2:56 PM schrieb Aljoscha Krettek:
I agree with Chesnay: we should do a soft "feature freeze" first, were we agree
to not merge new features to master after that and then to the actual hard cutting of the
release branch a while later.

For actual dates, I'm proposing end of this week (16.02.2018) as soft feature
freeze and end of next week (23.02.2018) as the hard cut of the release branch?

What do you think?