Hi,

the metrics listed on the web page are registered for all tasks
automatically. Thus, you should be able to simply consume them by
configuring the respective Prometheus metric reporter. One thing to note is
that the metrics are reported per Task and not per logical operator. Thus,
if your source is chained with another upstream operator, then you can
retrieve the metrics for the chain of these operators.

Cheers,
Till