Thanks Fabian for the review,

I will incorporate the feedback and finalized the design doc and open a
JIRA to track all sub-tasks.
Please also feel free to comment if there's any other related DISTINCT
aggregation use cases not covered by the design doc.

One higher level question regarding #4, should we always keep Table API
functionalities to be a superset of SQL API?
I have seen some features which are available on Table but not on SQL API
and I was wondering if that is a must obey rule during development.

--
Rong