Hi Renjie,

it would be great if we can reuse my QueryableStateTableSink implementation. As far as I know, the queryable state interfaces changed a bit in the last months and a new queryable state client as been added. So my branch needs to be rebased to the current APIs.

We don't need a big design document but at least some paragraphs how the APIs should look like. How do you want to extend the SQL client for that? We can also introduce the QueryableStateTableSink in one pull request and do the API in a follow-up PR.

What do you think?

Regards,
Timo