From: Renjie Liu [mailto:liurenjie2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 3:52 AM
To: dev@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: StreamSQL queriable state

Hi, Timo:
I've read your QueryableStateTableSink implementation and that basically
implementes what I want to do. I also want to extend SQL client so that user
can do point query against the table sink. Do we still need a design doc for
that? It seems that I just need to finish the left part and do some test
against it.

Hi, Stefano:
Your requirement needs some changes to the flink table implementation but I
don't know why you need that? For debugging? The operator state is internal and
subject to optisimation logic, so I think it maybe meanless to expose that.

--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD