+dev@beam / hi dev@flink / I saw this and forwarded on to dev@beam for
consideration. There was general agreement that it was interesting so I
thought I'd loop them together. I tried to wait until both threads had
enough support that combining them wouldn't confuse things.

Beam would also be interested in this. One reference point is that we have
a "merge-bot" [1] for the web site (on GitBox) that runs a Jekyll build and
then merges a PR. The relevant bit is probably simply that we have a bot
acting as @asfgit on GitHub [2].

Kenn

[1] https://github.com/jasonkuster/merge-bot
[2] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/421#issuecomment-382150619