Hi Renjie,

there is already an issue for introducing further scheduling constraints
(e.g. tags) to achieve TM isolation when using the session mode [1]. What
it does not cover is the isolation of the JMs which need to be executed in
their own processes. At the moment they share the same process with the
Dispatcher because it was simpler to do it like that as first iteration.
Here is the issue for isolating JobManagers [2].

Concerning the resource specification, the corresponding issue can be found
here [3].

Till