As a new contributor I cared about how to make my contribution accepted by the
community, some questions:
 1) When will it get reviewed? Is there a rule about review timeline?
 2) There are long backlog of pull requests, What happened if a pull request
not get noticed, do we have some mechanism to make it moving forward, like a
pull request will be assigned a owner of reviewer? Or we have a review queue
and a pull request will be get handled fairly.

Jin