Hi Jin Sun,

Earlier this year, I also had these questions when I started contributing
code to Flink. In fact, the timing of a PR being reviewed will be related
to the priority of the problem solved by the PR.
And when you indicate the module to which it belongs in the title of the
PR, like "[FLINK-xxxx][module] XXXX", the person in charge of the relevant
module or the contributor who is familiar with it will find it easier.

To Stephan:

Maybe we can open a separate mail thread (after all, the current discussion
thread is about a specific topic) to hear the contributors about PR review
related questions and doubts. Perhaps some of their feedback will help the
community improve the way they review.

Thanks, vino.

Jin Sun <isun...@gmail.com> 于2018年9月22日周六 上午6:40写道: