Hi all,

thanks Ken & Jark for your comments regarding the Chinese translation
proposal. I seems there is a agreement that project (1) (Improve English
documentation) has a higher priority for us than project (2) (Chinese
translation). We could still write two proposals and indicate priorities
accordingly in our application. What do you think?

Regarding (1): I agree with both Stephan & Fabian and I think, we can
achieve both. We shouldn't split it up, but still try to be as specific as
possible in the subsections. We can then add a sentence in the sense of
"The priorities between the proposed subsections or a focus on a specific
subsection will be agreed upon between the organization and technical
writer prior to the start of the project according to the preferences and
background of the technical writer." to our proposal.

Best,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect

+49 160 91394525

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Data Artisans GmbH | Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany

--
Data Artisans GmbH
Managing Directors: Dr. Kostas Tzoumas, Dr. Stephan Ewen