Thank you so much for driving this, really great job!

About Flink internals: Agreed, that is not a good match. It needs to deep
technical understanding. Also, the benefit of having a technical writer
(make this easily understandable to less involved developers) is not as
helpful there.

Also registered as a mentor.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that everything goes well!

Cheers!