Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your summary, from the points of my view, we are on the same
page about the conclusion of the discussion!

I completely agree that we can divide the support of the Python Table API
into short-term and long-term goals, and the design of short-term goals
should be smoothly upgraded to long-term goals.
And we will also continue to communicate with the Beam community to achieve
the long-term goals.

We hope is that Flink 1.9 can support the Python Table API, so I am
preparing to create FLIP-38 in Flink Confluence and preparing to open the
first PR of Python Table API. Of course, we can continue the discussion in
the google doc and mail thread for the design that does not reach
consensus. Is that makes sense to you?

Regards,
Jincheng

Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> 于2019年4月24日周三 上午3:24写道: