I'm a bit late to the discussion here. Three suggestions:

1) Procedure for "insufficient active binding voters to reach 2/3 majority

>     1. Wait until the minimum length of the voting passes.
>     2. Publicly reach out to the remaining binding voters in the voting mail
> thread for at least 2 attempts with at least 7 days between two attempts.
>     3. If the binding voter being contacted still failed to respond after all
> the attempts, the binding voter will be considered as inactive for the
> purpose of this particular voting.

Step 2 should include a personal email to the PMC members in question.
I'm afraid reminders inside the vote thread could be overlooked easily.

2) "Consensus" => "Lazy Consensus"

The way the terms are described in the draft, the consensus is "lazy",
i.e. requires only 3 binding votes. I'd suggest renaming it to "Lazy
Consensus". This is in line with the other definitions such as "Lazy
Majority".

3) Committer / PMC Removal

Removing a committer / PMC member only requires 3 binding votes. I'd
expect an important action like this to require a 2/3 majority.

Do you think we could incorporate those suggestions?

Thanks,
Max