Hi everyone,

I'm here to re-start the voting process for FLIP-49 [1], with respect to
consensus reached in this thread [2] regarding some new comments and
concerns.

This voting will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it Sep.
5, 14:00 UTC, unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-49%3A+Unified+Memory+Configuration+for+TaskExecutors