Just to clarify Xintong, you suggest that Task off-heap memory represents
direct and native memory. Since we don't know how the user will allocate
the memory we will add this value to -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize so that the
process won't fail if the user allocates only direct memory and no native
memory. Is that correct?

Cheers,
Till