Hi Jun,

Thanks for your understanding. If we all agree adding this functionality
into FLIP-63 is
a good idea, I would suggest you also help reviewing the FLIP-63 design
document to
see if current design meet your requirements. You can also raise some
comments to
the design document if you have some thoughts.

Best,
Kurt