Hi ,
  Thanks again for responding on my earlier queries..
    I was again going through the Flink SQL client code and came across the
default custom command-line , few days back i came to know that Flink sql
client is not supported in a full fledged cluster with different resource
managers like yarn but this "org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli"
class seems like is used by the SQL client to establish session with yarn
managed cluster.

Am i wrong in thinking this or is there some other use for this class. Please
kindly help on the same.
RegardsDipanjan