Aljoscha & Thomas,

The Program way won't work without exposing pipeline compiler supports
because otherwise there
is no way user creates a Pipeline by himself.

I am not sure what it means above "running a job without a Java Client", if
it means the server/cluster
is Dispatcher, then the other language of client should know JobGraph level
concept too.

Hi Thomas, I'll highly appreciate it if you can, forget interface audience
issue from Flink for a while,
describe what Beam exactly want to bridge between

- a program written by Beam's user, describing Beam Pipeline and execute
Pipeline#run

and

- a flink running job

For example,

When in Beam scope, on Pipeline#run executed, Beam create a Flink <what>
and submit to <where>
by <what>.

If with FLIP-73 Pipeline is a user-facing Flink job description I would
suggest expose Executor and a
method to get Pipeline from Environment so that Beam create a Flink
Pipeline and deploy the job
by Executor.

Best,
tison.