Hi all,

I only have two minor comments before voting and they have to do with
the following:

1) In the discussion, we agreed to remove the cancelWithSavepoint()
from the JobClient as this is deprecated in the rest API. This is not
in the FLIP.
2) The section "ClusterDescriptor or Executor(FLIP-73)(integration)"
does not reflect our discussion where we said that for now only the
Executor#execute() will give you the JobClient and there will be a
separate discussion about alternative ways of exposing the JobClient.

I think that these points should be updated in order for the FLIP to
reflect the discussion in the ML thread.

Cheers,
Kostas