Well. Then I'd remove the requirement to change cancelWithSavepoint
but remain why we exclude it from JobClient.

We might still change signature to completable future for a consistent
async view of ClusterClient but it is quite an implement detail and we
don't stick to it on FLIP level.

Best,
tison.

Kostas Kloudas <kklou...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月11日周五 下午7:36写道: