NOTE: Only PMC votes is binding.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also think that this doesn't fall into any
of the existing categories listed in the bylaws. Maybe we could do some
improvements for the bylaws.

This is not codebase change as Robert mentioned and it's related to how to
manage Flink's development in a good way. So, I agree with Robert and Jincheng
that this VOTE should only count PMC votes for now.

Thanks,
Dian