Hi all,

Thanks everyone for participating this vote. As we have received only two +1
and there is also one -1 for this vote, according to the bylaws, I'm sorry to
announce that this proposal was rejected.

Neverthless, I think we can always restart the discussion in the future if we
see more evidence that such a mailing list is necessary.

Thanks,
Dian