Hi Chesnay,

+1 for dropping. I have not heard from any user using 0.8 or 0.9 for a long
while.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect

+49 160 91394525

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Tony) Cheng