If anyone wants to do a drive by PR link to vendor docs, just let them.
Just have the menu set up so it doesn't get too visually busy?

E.g.:
Deployment & Ops -> Cluster Deployment -> 3rd Party Vendors -> [ GCP, AWS,
Azure, Ververica, Oracle Cloud, IBM, Lightbend, Crazy Trevo's House of
Streaming, How to Submit to This List ]

where each one will link to a the vendor docs and pop the link open in a
new tab.

When a link goes down- comment it out and ping whoever made the
original PR.