Thanks for looking into the design Hequn. I agree it would be great to have
a full story design.

For the ON ERROR and ON EMPTY clause in Table API, some initial thoughts in
my mind is that
we can introduce some new `TableSymbol`s as the second parameter of json
function, e.g. `JsonErrorStrategy`.

For example,

JSON_VALUE(v, 'lax $.b' ERROR ON ERROR)
== is equal to Table API ==>
v.jsonValue("lax $.b", JsonErrorStrategy.ERROR)

Best,
Jark