Hi all,

Thanks for the updated proposal. I have a few questions about the API,
please see below.

* What stability semantics do you envision for this API?
* Does Flink expose dependencies’ APIs in other places? Since this exposes
the Netty API, will this make it difficult to upgrade Netty?
* I share Till's concern about multiple factories – other HTTP middleware
frameworks commonly support chaining middlewares. Since the proposed API
does not include these features/guarantee ordering, do you see any reason
to allow more than one factory?

Best,
Austin