+1 (binding)

- Checked the diff between 1.13.1 and 1.13.2-rc3: OK (
https://github.com/apache/flink/compare/release-1.13.1...release-1.13.2-rc3)
  - commons-io version has been bumped to 2.8.0 through FLINK-22747 and all
NOTICE files updated correctly
  - guava version has been bumped to 29.0 for kinesis connector through
FLINK-23009 and all NOTICE files updated correctly
- Checked release notes: OK
  - minor: I've moved FLINK-23315 and FLINK-23418 out of 1.13.2 to keep
accordance with RC status
- Checked sums and signatures: OK
- Maven clean install from source: OK
- Checked the jars in the staging repo: OK
- Checked the website updates: OK
  - minor: left some minor comments in PR (such as RN needs update, etc.)
and please remember to address them before merging

Best Regards,
Yu