I included the user ML in the thread.

@users Are you still using Zookeeper 3.4? If so, were you planning to upgrade Zookeeper in the near future?

I'm not sure about ZK compatibility, but we'd also upgrade Curator to 5.x, which doesn't support ookeeperK 3.4 anymore.

On 25/11/2021 21:56, Till Rohrmann wrote:
Should we ask on the user mailing list whether anybody is still using
ZooKeeper 3.4 and thus needs support for this version or can a ZooKeeper
3.5/3.6 client talk to a ZooKeeper 3.4 cluster? I would expect that not a
lot of users depend on it but just to make sure that we aren't annoying a
lot of our users with this change. Apart from that +1 for removing it if
not a lot of user depend on it.

Cheers,
Till

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:03 AM Matthias Pohl <matth...@ververica.com>