Hi Jing,
    Thanks for your explanation!

1. For the hint name, +1 for WenLong's proposal. I think the `SHUFFLE`
keyword is important in a classic distributed computing system,
a hash-join usually means there's a shuffle stage(include shuffle
hash-join, broadcast hash-join). Users only need to pass the `build` side
table(usually the smaller one) into `SHUFFLE_HASH` join hint, more
concisely than `USE_HASH(left_table, right_table)`. Please correct me if my
understanding is wrong.
Regarding the `SKEW` hint, agree with you that it can be used widely, and I
prefer to treat it as a metadata hint, a new category differs from a join
hint.
For your example:
```
SELECT /*+ USE_HASH('Orders', 'Customers'), SKEW('Orders') */ o.order_id,
o.total, c.country, c.zip
FROM Orders AS o
JOIN Customers FOR SYSTEM_TIME AS OF o.proc_time AS c
ON o.customer_id = c.id;
```
I would prefer another form:
```
-- provide the skew info to let the engine choose the optimal plan
SELECT /*+ SKEW('Orders') */ o.order_id, ...

-- or introduce a new hint for the join case, e.g.,
SELECT /*+ REPLICATED_SHUFFLE_HASH('Orders') */ o.order_id, ...
```

2. Agree with Martin adding the feature to 1.16, we need time to complete
the change in calcite and also the upgrading work.

3. I misunderstood the 'Other Alternatives' part as the 'Rejected' ones in
the FLIP doc. And my point is avoiding the hacky way with our best effort.
The potential issues for calcite's hint propagation, e.g., join hints
correctly propagate into proper join scope include subquery or views which
may have various sql operators, so we should check all kinds of operators
for the correct propagation. Hope this may help. And also cc @Shuo Cheng may
offer more help.

Best,
Lincoln Lee