Thanks all,

Combining everyone's comments, I recommend using `flink-table-store`:

## table
something to do with table storage (From Till). Not only flink-table,
but also for user-oriented tables.

## store vs storage
- The first point I think, store is better pronounced, storage is
three syllables while store is two syllables
- Yes, store also stands for shopping. But I think the English
polysemy is also quite interesting, a store to store various items, it
also feels interesting to represent the feeling that we want to do
data storage.
- The first feeling is, storage is a physical object or abstract
concept, store is a software application or entity

So I prefer `flink-table-store`, what do you think?

(@_@ Naming is too difficult)

Best,
Jingsong

--