+1 for a separate repository and release pipeline in the same way as
flink-statefun [1], flink-ml [2] and the coming flink-connectors [3].

+1 for naming it as "flink-table-store" (I'm also ok with
"flink-table-storage", but slightly prefer "flink-table-store" because it's
shorter)

Thanks for driving this Jingsong, and look forward to a fast evolution of
this direction!

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun