Hi Gyula,

Thanks for the quick response. And your answers to the questions sound good
to me.

I'd suggest first creating a "Creating a Flink Kubernetes Operator Release"
page and a "Verifying a Flink Kubernetes Operator Release" page on the
wiki[1], just like other projects. We can then discuss / comment around the
docs and keep refining them.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Releasing