From:Matthias Pohl <matthias.p...@aiven.io.INVALID>
Send Time:2022 Oct. 18 (Tue.) 18:16
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Aligning migration test data generation
Thanks for clarifying things and providing the link to the Jira issue. I'd
be curious about the state of your efforts. I'm happy to close my PR if
you're saying that your approach is more reasonable or you're almost done.
But we could also merge both efforts. Either way is fine with me.
Best,
Matthias