Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. Keep in mind that you weren't subscribed to the
Flink Dev mailing list, I've just pushed this through the mailing list
moderation.

The process for contributing a connector is to create a Connector FLIP [1],
which needs to be discussed and voted on in the Dev mailing list [2]. One
thing in particular is who can help with the maintenance of the connector:
will there be more volunteers who can help with bug fixes, new features
etc. As we've seen with the current PubSub connector, that's already quite
hard: it's currently lacking volunteers overall. I do recall a proposal to
contribute a PubSub Lite connector a while back, but that ultimately was
not followed through.

Best regards,

Martijn

[1]